Thursday, January 26, 2012

My nice to meet me moment!


In one of my many overly tired mom who has too many unorganized things I'd like to share floating through her mind moments, I thought to myself, "I should get on the blog train because obviously everyone wants to know what is going on in my dome piece." So here I am. Hi! As stated previously, I am a mom. Well I prefer mommy or mama. I have two little boys who I live for.




Maeson, whose 3 going on 15 (a hip 15 year old mind you) and Elijaeh, a chunky -or as his daddy so fondly calls him husky- super healthy (because he like his big brother is a breast loving baby!) 6 week old! I am also married to our very own superman. Who obviously is the most handsome man on the planet, not that I'm biased or anything. Here's proof: 
I am hoping creating this blog will help me slow down and enjoy the beautiful moments that happen in my life everyday while encouraging as well as educating myself and others in ways of life I believe in.
Let's see what tomorrow brings or maybe the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment